The Holy Grail of all Curling Custards | Eleanor J'adore

30 August 2017

In the seemingly never ending search for the holy grail styling product, every now and again you come across one that seems to be just the one. Most naturals I know love a good curl defining cream but with so many on the market it can become fairly difficult and expensive when you have to fork out money trying to find the absolute right product that can work for your hair. Luckily I can stop my search for now as I recently had the opportunity to try out  GroHealthy’s Shea and Coconut Curling Custard on my curls.
The selling point of this product is that it contains shea butter and coconut oil with omega 3. To sum up the benefits of these powerhouse ingredients, they moisturise and add shine, nourish roots and sooth the scalp and strengthen the hair shaft from within.
So have a look at my curls in the pictures below. On freshly washed hair, I smoothed the Curling Custard through thoroughly to ensure that every strand is coated. In the second picture the shine and definition are both clearly visible. In the final picture you see the results after I diffused my hair – moisturised and defined curls with a medium hold that’s soft to the touch – just perfect.
Have you tried GroHealthy’s Shea & Coconut Curling Custard yet? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
By Eleanor J’adore

  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Curls Aunaturel. Design by Fearne.