Wash n Go with GroHealthyUK| BOLU NOELLE

25 November 2016




So, if you're a consistent Naturel, you'll know I recently wrote a collab post reviewing the GroHealthyUK Shea and Coconut haircare line. Today, I'm explaining how I use the products when I'm wearing a wash n go!

I  use almost the entire line to style my hair, and it doesn't weigh down my strands at all.

I start off with the Sulfate-free Shampoo and Conditioner to cleanse and re-moisturise. You may want to use the Growth Oil as a prepoo to penetrate your hair making it soft, silky and strong. It's a very light and aromatic blend of amazing ingredients such as Jojoba oil and Shea butter. It doesn't weigh down your curls or make your hair greasy- it's just right!

Next, on 60% dry hair, I add the Frizz-Fighter and Curling Custard to bring lots of definition to my kinky curly hair. The Frizz-Fighter smooths strands while the Curling Custard pronounces your natural curl pattern. For wash n go's or low puffs, I really love adding definition to my curls.

The next step is to add some Shea and Coconut Growth Oil to lock in the moisture you get from these products. These products are super moisturising so you can skip the Leave In Conditioner!

That's it! Leave your hair to air-dry, and you're good to go!

You can add some GroHealthy Edge Control to get those edges laiddddd. It doesn't leave any nasty residue and it provides a non-drying medium hold

For my low puff, I simply add some EcoStyler gel to the perimeter of my hair and smooth hair into a puff using a soft bristle brush.

Hope this helps you lovelies
Love and peace,
Bolu Noelle
x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Curls Aunaturel. Design by Fearne.