GroHealthy Shea and Coconut Product Review | Anas Munira

30 January 2018




I recently had the opportunity to use the shea and coconut line from Grohealthy and I must say I am absolutely in love with the products. First of all the smell is amazing and that delicious combination of shea butter and coconut oil is what hits you when you first open their products.

I started off with the moisturizing shampoo which really lathers easily. I like that I didn’t have to use a lot of product to get that squeaky clean feel however I was a little disappointed as for a moisturizing shampoo it left my hair feeling dry. I would recommend a prepoo before use. I then followed with the moisture rich conditioner which stayed true to its name and left my hair feeling very soft and moisturized.

The leave-in conditioner melts easily into your hair which I love and it definitely continues the moisturizing process. I followed it with the shea and coconut oil which really locks in the moisture without giving your hair that greasy feel. I especially love how the oil easily smoothens down your hair.I then twisted my hair with the curling custard which gave me really defined twists. 

The flat out frizz fighter is amazing for when you want to smooth down flyaways and keep your hair frizz free. Lastly the edge gel really does keep your edges laid and does not leave them flaky or dry. I must say I did enjoy using this line and I hope you give them a try. Do let me know how it goes in the comment section .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Love,Neera.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Curls Aunaturel. Design by Fearne.